2 x Part time Bar Managers at the Whitkirk Club.
We are looking for up to 2 part time, bar managers to join our team at the Whitkirk club. Your job will be to work with the committee and existing bar managers to direct and oversee all bar operations within the site.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated. Previous bar management experience is preferred but not mandatory. Management experience is also preferred.
Candidates should be able to supervise a small team and work well under pressure, be able to think on their feet and lead by example by setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
The hours will be circa 15+ a week and will cover the opening hours of the club. Candidates need to be flexible. The club operates 7 days a week, including weekends. Shift start times are Monday – Friday 6pm, weekends 12pm. Shift end times and closing can be as late as midnight at weekends.
- Key holder
- Opening and closing of the bar
- Cashing up
- Ensure the bar cleanliness and safety is maintained to a high standard
- Ensuring preparation for the day ahead is complete
- Leading shifts and running service
- Following Daily checks
- Assisting in training staff and ensuring all duties are fulfilled to a good standard
- Supporting and acting as a role model to new members of the team
- Supervising staff, implementing, and maintaining procedures as well as ensuring all product and service standards are being met according to the bar specs.
- Serving Customers
- Stock rotation
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons
- Enthusiasm for bar work.
- Flexibility to cover shifts.
- Physical ability to move stock and barrels around bar cellar
- Be confident in a busy, high end environment.
- Please provide contact for references.
- Head Bartender/Bar Supervisor/Duty Manager experience.
- Cellar experience
Rate of pay and benefits:
- Circa £10+ an hour, dependent on age and experience.
- Holiday pay
- Supportive environment with potential to work more hours if desired
- Ability to take ownership of the future direction of the bar. Candidates are welcomed to drive and promote the bar offerings, stock range, hours etc.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV’s and any questions.
The Whitkirk Club
Selby Road Whitkirk
Leeds LS15 0AA
What three words location:
Tel: 0113 2646623
Want to join us?
By joining the Whitkirk Club you can get all the advantages, of a great well supported club, New Friends and Event Booking.
New members will be taken after the AGM in the summer 2022.
Please bring your membership card with you. All persons attending an AGM annual general meeting must have a current Whitkirk Club membership card with them.
If you'd like to become a member, please contact our Membership Secretary by e-mail email@example.com after filling in a membership form,available at the bar and available on this site to download.
Drinks and Snacks
The bar is in the process of being updated, and has on tap, Carling, Madri, Coors, Thatchers, Staropramen, Sharps Atlantic, Worthingtons, Rekorderlig, Guiness to name a few.
We have a wide variety of spirits, wine, soft drinks as well as snacks.