Whitkirk Cricket Club
Follow all the Whitkirk Team's on Play Cricket
The Whitkirk Cricket Club is an all-age club. There are girls and boys playing competitive cricket from U9 to adults in a safe and supportive structure with ECB qualified coaches.
The current age ranges are:
- Age 5 - 8 All Stars Cricket is an initiative from the England and Wales Cricket Board aimed at providing children aged five to eight with a great first experience in cricket. Eight one-hour sessions, held over eight weeks.
- Under 9 - teams of 8 players playing in a local league with a soft windfall.
- Under 11 - teams of 11 players playing in a local league with a hard 'corky' cricket ball.
- Under 13 - teams of 11 players playing in a local league with a hard 'corky' cricket ball.
- Under 15 - teams of 11 players playing in a local league with a hard 'corky' cricket ball.
- Under 18 - teams of 11 players playing in a local league with a hard 'corky' cricket ball.
- 2nd team - open age team
- 1st team - open age team
Whitkirk have a proven successful track record developing young players from Under 9's through to the adult team.
In 2022 we have an U13 cricketer playing at full Yorkshire County Level and 2 players playing at East and Central Yorkshire level.
In 2022 we also have several Whitkirk cricketers playing at league representative Taverners level.
In 2021 we had 1 U11 and 1 U13 cricketers playing at East and Central Yorkshire level as well as several cricketers playing at league representative Taverners level.
In recent years the youth teams have won several leagues and cups.
Whitkirk Cricket Club Facebook Page
The Whitkirk Club
Selby Road Whitkirk
Leeds LS15 0AA
What three words location:
Tel: 0113 2646623
Want to join us?
By joining the Whitkirk Club you can get all the advantages, of a great well supported club, New Friends and Event Booking.
New members will be taken after the AGM in the summer 2022.
Please bring your membership card with you. All persons attending an AGM annual general meeting must have a current Whitkirk Club membership card with them.
If you'd like to become a member, please contact our Membership Secretary by e-mail email@example.com after filling in a membership form,available at the bar and available on this site to download.
Drinks and Snacks
The bar is in the process of being updated, and has on tap, Carling, Madri, Coors, Thatchers, Staropramen, Sharps Atlantic, Worthingtons, Rekorderlig, Guiness to name a few.
We have a wide variety of spirits, wine, soft drinks as well as snacks.